Sleazy Motel
Hey if you log-in or register you could actually use this forum instead of reading it.
Sleazy Motel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling drugs that cause pregnancy since 2011.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Short Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Canjul
Admin
Admin
Canjul

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:27 am

Alright, so this is kind of a bump for the whole forum, and a poor one at that, but wth right? Razz

I've recently come to appreciate written stories a lot more. Since there's a lot about music and obviously games on the forum, maybe it's time for some stories, online or physical.

Post any good short stories you've read or written here. To start us off, 2 creepy pastas :3

"While brushing your teeth in the evening, you catch a glimpse of your wall mirror, covered in fingerprints. Annoyed, you grab a towel and rub at them. They remain. Upon closer inspection, you realize that they seem to be on the other side of the glass..."

"A young girl is playing in her bedroom when she hears her mother call to her from the kitchen, so she runs downstairs to meet her mother.

As she's running through the hallway, the door to the cupboard under the stairs opens, and a hand reaches out and pulls her in. It's her mother. She whispers to her child, "Don't go into the kitchen. I heard it too."

Short I know, but a classic.
Back to top Go down
DeadBunny
Admin
Admin
DeadBunny

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:15 am

Love the idea and will contribute to this.

I apologise personally for the bump it's mainly due to the situation with my brother and shit and another project which I'm really worried about as it's becoming an obsession/dream of mine that actually has a chance.

Everything will be back to normal under TeamReptar very soon.
Back to top Go down
https://sleazymotel.forumotion.co.uk
XScopeX
Admin
Admin
XScopeX

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:17 am

+1 for something being on the forum.

Any and all Steven King, the master of literature, if you haven't read at least 75% of his books, you don't know shit about spooky or just epic storytelling in general.
Back to top Go down
DeadBunny
Admin
Admin
DeadBunny

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 am

XScopeX wrote:
+1 for something being on the forum.

Any and all Steven King, the master of literature, if you haven't read at least 75% of his books, you don't know shit about spooky or just epic storytelling in general.

I love all his novels. You should also read 1985 by George Orwell its more or a psychological thing though.
Back to top Go down
https://sleazymotel.forumotion.co.uk
Canjul
Admin
Admin
Canjul

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 am

Edgar Allen Poe is also great, particularly "The Tell Tale Heart".

On a more magazine/comic side of things, Creepy is awesome. The stories and general artwork is amazing and they're re-releasing it in "Creepy Archives Volume X".

Short Stories CreepyArchive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Short Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Stories   Short Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sleazy Motel :: Random Shit :: General Chat-
Jump to: