Sleazy Motel
Hey if you log-in or register you could actually use this forum instead of reading it.

Selling drugs that cause pregnancy since 2011.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oooooo...Nasty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Canjul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Oooooo...Nasty   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:39 am

The Coroner couldn't tell if DeadBunny was a man or a woman...

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"
-H.P Lovecraft
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadBunny
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo...Nasty   Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Sir, I'm a sock puppet neither male nor female.

I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not threesomes with a fucking triceratops Reptar.
This bitch screams my name like I was lost
SAVE ME FROM THE SOCK PUPPET, Get Reptar he can help.
1,2,3,4 Some crazy fucking kids are knocking on the door, let them in, let them in, let them in
I'm not gay I just have Glee Seasons 1&2 On Blu-Ray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sleazymotel.forumotion.co.uk
Noia
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo...Nasty   Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 am

DeadBunny wrote:
so a hermaphrodite? they are neither male nor female. they are both Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XScopeX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo...Nasty   Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 am

Noia wrote:
DeadBunny wrote:

The fact of the fucking day was brought to you by Noia!

Listen to my music or I will get you whilst you sleep.
http://mixlr.com/midi
https://www.youtube.com/MidiStudios
http://soundcloud.com/midistudios
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadBunny
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo...Nasty   Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:58 am

Noia wrote:
DeadBunny wrote:

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not threesomes with a fucking triceratops Reptar.
This bitch screams my name like I was lost
SAVE ME FROM THE SOCK PUPPET, Get Reptar he can help.
1,2,3,4 Some crazy fucking kids are knocking on the door, let them in, let them in, let them in
I'm not gay I just have Glee Seasons 1&2 On Blu-Ray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sleazymotel.forumotion.co.uk
Noia
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo...Nasty   Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:03 pm

DeadBunny wrote:
Noia wrote:
DeadBunny wrote:

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........
Second time I made you facepalm today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XScopeX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo...Nasty   Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Its not something to be proud of >_>

Listen to my music or I will get you whilst you sleep.
http://mixlr.com/midi
https://www.youtube.com/MidiStudios
http://soundcloud.com/midistudios
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noia
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Oooooo...Nasty   Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:32 pm

XScopeX wrote:
Its not something to be proud of >_>
it is when you are me, cause I'm not right in the head Razz