Sleazy Motel
Hey if you log-in or register you could actually use this forum instead of reading it.
Sleazy Motel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling drugs that cause pregnancy since 2011.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft mods.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noia
Level 2
Level 2

Minecraft mods. Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft mods.   Minecraft mods. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:18 am

I've always been a big fan on mods for all games, but recently I have been adding many mods to my minecraft.
And I would like to tell about my experiences with the different mods as well as hear others experiences with mods for minecraft.

I'll start out with the 2 mods I use the most.

Single player commands, a singleplayer only mod (duh, its in the name xD) which allows you to use various commands in game to for example killing every mob in a radius of 1000 blocks, or "fixing" water so it fills an certain area with water. Personally I only use the mod to change the walking speed as well as how high I can jump, makes building tall buildings so much faster, I also use it to disable damage from mobs, fire and water. And so far I haven't met any bugs with this mod so I would recommend it to others who might be interested.

The second mod is called "Too Many Items" and is an in-game inventory editor which allows you to spawn every item in the game, individually, in stacks of 64 or in infinite stacks at 111 which never runs out no matter how much you use them. If you use this mod together with Single player commands you can cut down the building time on a building project with at least 33% (don't thrust the %.. I suck at math Razz.. but it will be cut down) and makes sure you wont get killed by a random creeper in the process.. There is few bugs I have encountered with this mod, one is that if you accidentally drop an infinite stack of blocks down into a 1 block hole and places a block there you wont be able to pick up the infinite stack again for some time. and another bug is if you don't have a modloader (which name I have forgotten) in the game you will experience your infinite stacks being.. finite until you open your inventory, making the stacks restock as long as they are above 80.
Back to top Go down
DeadBunny
Admin
Admin
DeadBunny

Minecraft mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft mods.   Minecraft mods. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:31 am

Mods ruin the game, I don't use em.
Back to top Go down
https://sleazymotel.forumotion.co.uk
Noia
Level 2
Level 2

Minecraft mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft mods.   Minecraft mods. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:34 am

DeadBunny wrote:
Mods ruin the game, I don't use em.

There is some mods that are quite interesting, like the Aether mod, which adds a "heaven" place to minecraft where diamond tools are worse than your hand, so you have to make new tools using the recourses there.

But you are right in that mods ruin the game, there are a ton of really BAD mods out there which ruins all the fun in the game, like X-ray mod, and other ridiculous mods which are made by 10 year olds who think they are someone because then can change a few numbers or letters in a java code.
Back to top Go down
XScopeX
Admin
Admin
XScopeX

Minecraft mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft mods.   Minecraft mods. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:29 pm

Aether mod is great, also the Jurassic mod was epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noia
Level 2
Level 2

Minecraft mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft mods.   Minecraft mods. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:54 am

XScopeX wrote:
Aether mod is great, also the Jurassic mod was epic Very Happy
I haven't tried Jurassic mod yet but I intent to try it at some point, but for now I'm fooling around with a zeppelin mod which enables you to turn constructions of certain blocks into planes.
Back to top Go down
XScopeX
Admin
Admin
XScopeX

Minecraft mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft mods.   Minecraft mods. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:13 am

I haven't really played with many mods anyway, so I don't know many others. The plane mod is pretty epic too.
Back to top Go down
z00100100

Minecraft mods. Empty
PostSubject: most mods suck   Minecraft mods. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:34 am

but ill b honest i enjoy the fly mod the most

Minecraft mods. 1439467713

btw these speeds are while playing online games and hosting server and playing minecraft while streaming 3 movies Razz
Back to top Go down
Gentlemen
Level 1
Level 1
Gentlemen

Minecraft mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft mods.   Minecraft mods. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:59 pm

The friend mod. I am not 100% sure how you do this but i think you can make your own friend (You have a batman skin and you want robin).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft mods.   Minecraft mods. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft mods.
Page 1 of 1