Sleazy Motel
Hey if you log-in or register you could actually use this forum instead of reading it.

Selling drugs that cause pregnancy since 2011.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I really need everyones opinion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeadBunny
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I really need everyones opinion   Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:27 am

So earlier today I got my first real attack on my leadership abilities and it really bummed me out. I'm not gonna go telling everyone who said this but they are in the community and will probably read this.

I was told the following
1. I'm lazy when it comes to server work
2. My fun/casual stance is hypocritical when I kick people for things like shooting glass on Sliderace
3. I've let the server become plagued with kids
4. The forums lack any real organisation
5. The new password parties are selfish

Heres my stance on the following

1. Im not gonna lie sometimes I do neglect server work but it is a very straining thing. As most of you Know my internet sucks therefore all my speed goes to uploading the maps. So i cant go on youtube or the forums. Just watch these green bars fill. ( maps take on average 3 hours )

2. I personally see things such as glass shooting to affect the fun of others in a negative way as it means they have to sit and watch a whole round due to someone elses selfish wellbeing.

3. I do not nor ever will mind kids on the server. I will not lie there are a selective few i wouldnt mind stabbing in the face but overall anyone deemed a kid should be welcome on the server.

4. I've always thought the forums are well organised. But there is a suggestions section if i've made mistakes.

5. The server isnt always fun when we're shouting and playing minigame maps. So I introduced the password parties so that once or twice a week. Full Members can just chill out and have friendly games of 2v2, 4v4 etc.

PLEASE LEAVE ANY CRITICSMS OR PRAISE TO MY OPINIONS ON THESE SUBJECTS
SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS THIS WAS MADE ON THE IPHONE APP.

I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not threesomes with a fucking triceratops Reptar.
This bitch screams my name like I was lost
SAVE ME FROM THE SOCK PUPPET, Get Reptar he can help.
1,2,3,4 Some crazy fucking kids are knocking on the door, let them in, let them in, let them in
I'm not gay I just have Glee Seasons 1&2 On Blu-Ray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sleazymotel.forumotion.co.uk
Noia
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I really need everyones opinion   Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 am

I think the forums are very well organized, its easy to find what you need to find quickly without having to look every single thread in the forum through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Canjul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really need everyones opinion   Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Don't see the problem with server work. You're constantly trying new mods and adding new maps. Why would people be dissapointed with your efforts?

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"
-H.P Lovecraft
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XScopeX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really need everyones opinion   Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Alright. Well whoever said this, take this note down.

1. DeadBunny pays for the fucking server and asks for no help nor donations, unlike most other servers where to become a valued player you need to be shovelling cash into the owners pockets.
2. Admins make the rules, shut the fuck up.
3. Kids play CSS too, it doesn't matter. As long as they abide by the rules who gives a fuck.
4. How can the forums 'lack organisation'. There aren't even that many posts or members of it, you probably have severe retardation if you find the forums difficult.
5. Exactly what DeadBunny said.

Oh, and if you didn't get that, Admins make the rules, shut the fuck up.
This is the best server you are going to find, a small community who all help one another and work well together.
If you have a problem you can A. Refer to point 2. and quit bitching. Or B. post your formal complaint on the forum.

Listen to my music or I will get you whilst you sleep.
http://mixlr.com/midi
https://www.youtube.com/MidiStudios
http://soundcloud.com/midistudios
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadBunny
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really need everyones opinion   Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Canjul wrote:
Don't see the problem with server work. You're constantly trying new mods and adding new maps. Why would people be dissapointed with your efforts?

I think the main complaint is that d to the map adding etc the server is often down.

I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not threesomes with a fucking triceratops Reptar.
1,2,3,4 Some crazy fucking kids are knocking on the door, let them in, let them in, let them in
Back to top Go down
DeadBunny
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really need everyones opinion   Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Scope, thanks for the detailed reply man. Appreciate the praise on everything.

Remember you take 1/5th the credit for Sleazy Motel being 'one if the best you can find'

Back to top Go down
DeadBunny
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really need everyones opinion   Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Noia wrote:
I think the forums are very well organized, its easy to find what you need to find quickly without having to look every single thread in the forum through.

Thanks for the reply dude. Just noticed your post count is over 30 now, I'll have a word with Canjul over your full membership.

Back to top Go down
The Joke
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: I really need everyones opinion   Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Scope that is dead on correct Very Happy and Bunny whoever said this obviously is fucking stupid and i dont think anything should change you work SO hard on the server and forum and i think that the person who said this is completly wrong and if the don't like it just leave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really need everyones opinion   

Back to top Go down

I really need everyones opinion
Page 1 of 1