Sleazy Motel
Hey if you log-in or register you could actually use this forum instead of reading it.
Sleazy Motel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling drugs that cause pregnancy since 2011.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New PC Games...

Go down 
5 posters

Should graphics keep advancing or come to a stop (or at least slow down)?
Graphics should keep advancing for more advanced games in the future.
New PC Games... I_vote_lcap29%New PC Games... I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Graphics should stop advancing or at least slow down so everyone can enjoy new games.
New PC Games... I_vote_lcap43%New PC Games... I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Other (Please make a post and explain why if you select this).
New PC Games... I_vote_lcap28%New PC Games... I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Canjul
Admin
Admin
Canjul

New PC Games... Empty
PostSubject: New PC Games...   New PC Games... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:03 am

Gaming as a whole has come a long way, with it's physics and dynamic lighting, but it's getting to a point where only the rich kids and their super PC's can enjoy it. Others would argue that just because some people are too poor to get a decent graphics card doesn't mean graphics should be held back. So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
The Joke
Level 1
Level 1
The Joke

New PC Games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PC Games...   New PC Games... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 am

I think both but people will always say OH! remember (A game), That was the best they should remake it and make the graphics BETTER!
Back to top Go down
Canjul
Admin
Admin
Canjul

New PC Games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PC Games...   New PC Games... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:33 am

That's "Other" Joke. If you think both and have a comment select "Other".
Back to top Go down
Gentlemen
Level 1
Level 1
Gentlemen

New PC Games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PC Games...   New PC Games... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:54 pm

As long you can tell what everything is there is no need to change the graphics.
Back to top Go down
The Joke
Level 1
Level 1
The Joke

New PC Games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PC Games...   New PC Games... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:24 pm

No as in i think both but mostly to advance graphics but sometimes the older games are the best!
Back to top Go down
Canjul
Admin
Admin
Canjul

New PC Games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PC Games...   New PC Games... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:56 pm

The Joke wrote:
No as in i think both but mostly to advance graphics but sometimes the older games are the best!

=I don't know but i like some old games Razz
Back to top Go down
DeadBunny
Admin
Admin
DeadBunny

New PC Games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PC Games...   New PC Games... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:07 pm

We're all too young to have a justifiable viewpoint on this.

Back to top Go down
https://sleazymotel.forumotion.co.uk
XScopeX
Admin
Admin
XScopeX

New PC Games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PC Games...   New PC Games... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:54 am

I voted other, simply because it depends on the game, think about it, you have games like Minecraft (Which ironicly you still need a pretty decent pc to run maxed since it RAPES your processor) which don't have great graphics, pretty much all indie games are retro styled somewhat, then you have the die hard graphically intensive games such as Crysis, where when it came out, there wasn't any technology that existed yet that could let a pc run it maxed. However, Crysis was the cornerstone marking where games suddenly needed better, up to date graphics. Recently, graphics have started to level out, there is more of an industry standard today which game companies try to reach, that standard however is pretty damn high of course, and to get a decent gaming experience with modern games, you need at minimum a mid range rig. Basicly, graphical improvement is slowing down slightly now. You want a mid range pc, at least. Just remember, graphics don't make the game, so don't focus on it.
Back to top Go down
Canjul
Admin
Admin
Canjul

New PC Games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PC Games...   New PC Games... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:36 am

XScopeX wrote:
I voted other, simply because it depends on the game, think about it, you have games like Minecraft (Which ironicly you still need a pretty decent pc to run maxed since it RAPES your processor) which don't have great graphics, pretty much all indie games are retro styled somewhat, then you have the die hard graphically intensive games such as Crysis, where when it came out, there wasn't any technology that existed yet that could let a pc run it maxed. However, Crysis was the cornerstone marking where games suddenly needed better, up to date graphics. Recently, graphics have started to level out, there is more of an industry standard today which game companies try to reach, that standard however is pretty damn high of course, and to get a decent gaming experience with modern games, you need at minimum a mid range rig. Basicly, graphical improvement is slowing down slightly now. You want a mid range pc, at least. Just remember, graphics don't make the game, so don't focus on it.

It's not graphics I want, it's the ability to play without lag Razz

I appreciate the detailed reply but...

I had to dis-agree with the leveling out though...games like L.A Noire and From Dust are still trying new things and they can be pretty mind-blowing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New PC Games... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PC Games...   New PC Games... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New PC Games...
Page 1 of 1