Sleazy Motel
Hey if you log-in or register you could actually use this forum instead of reading it.
Sleazy Motel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling drugs that cause pregnancy since 2011.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XScopeX
Admin
Admin
XScopeX

The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server. Empty
PostSubject: The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server.   The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 am

If you want a reserve slot on my Minecraft Server it's only £2/month. It'll be up 24/7 with all the latest mods etc and is hosted on a rig that can make Nasa blush so it'll never lag. Essentially, for only £2/month, you're getting a reserved slot in the server which will be 100% greifing free (Make that 99% and you get a permban), multi world, with a fun and relaxed atmosphere. We will run one or two big competitions a month, with one main building world, and many many competition maps. All I need to know is if you are definitely in. Then when MC 1.8 is released, the server will get running and you can join. Ill get your minecraft names off you later.
Back to top Go down
DeadBunny
Admin
Admin
DeadBunny

PostSubject: Re: The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server.   The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:44 am

The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server. Shut-up-and-take-my-money
Back to top Go down
https://sleazymotel.forumotion.co.uk
z00100100

PostSubject: :)   The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:59 am

ill b on to check it out and help where i can can we say partners? lol Smile
Back to top Go down
XScopeX
Admin
Admin
XScopeX

PostSubject: Re: The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server.   The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:38 am

Sure, why not :3
Back to top Go down
XScopeX
Admin
Admin
XScopeX

PostSubject: Re: The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server.   The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:33 am

If you want to join, message me on steam so I can invite you into the group, hurry! Places are extremely limited!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server.   The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sleazy Motel Minecraft server.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sleazy Motel :: Random Shit :: Minecraft-
Jump to: