Sleazy Motel
Hey if you log-in or register you could actually use this forum instead of reading it.
Sleazy Motel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling drugs that cause pregnancy since 2011.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will like to apply full membership

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrDarkone707

I will like to apply full membership Empty
PostSubject: I will like to apply full membership   I will like to apply full membership Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am

Name: Jack (MrDarkone70)
reason: I should have full membership because I can make maps mostly like De maps or Aim maps. It could give the server a lot of maps. Another reason is that i could look after the server when canjul, DeadBunny etc are gone. I will look after the server see if there is any hackers or assholes i would ban/kick them or report them. Also I am thinking of buying another CSS server in case the server is full. But it would take probely next year or a few months.
Back to top Go down
Canjul
Admin
Admin
Canjul

PostSubject: Re: I will like to apply full membership   I will like to apply full membership Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:07 am

Hey Darkone. I appreciate the work you're willing to put into the server and i have no doubt that you will become active in the group over the next few days/weeks, but since you only really started today I can't give you Full Membership yet...we'll wait 'till you've built up some good time on the server and then i'll accept the application.
Back to top Go down
MrDarkone707

PostSubject: Re: I will like to apply full membership   I will like to apply full membership Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Canjul wrote:
Hey Darkone. I appreciate the work you're willing to put into the server and i have no doubt that you will become active in the group over the next few days/weeks, but since you only really started today I can't give you Full Membership yet...we'll wait 'till you've built up some good time on the server and then i'll accept the application.

thats cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will like to apply full membership   I will like to apply full membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will like to apply full membership
Page 1 of 1